Jovees Winter Cherry Lip Care review


Jovees Winter Cherry Lip Care
Hi everyone!
Here comes a review of a Lip care product from Jovees. Winters are here at our door. I guess everyone needs a good lip care product. So, here the review comes.


Price: Rs. 105 for 4 gm
Shelf Life:  3 Years
Active Ingredients:
Winter cherry oil ext., Grape seed oil , Avocado oil, Mango butter, Apricot oil, Anjeer oil ext., and carrot oil.

My take on the product
I am obsessed with Baby Lips but I decided to give this one a chance. The name Winter Cherry attracted to get my hands on it.
It comes in a cardboard packaging which contains a plastic tube which has a pink stick in it. It is travel friendly and can be slipped into any smaller packets.

The thing I love about this lip balm is its sweet fragrance; even sensitive noses would love this mild fragrance. Also the aroma doesn’t linger for long.
It has a light texture and doesn’t feel waxy at all. It stays around an hour only after that re-application is needed. The stick looks vibrant but does not show any tint on applying. There is a very slight hue of pink that barely shows up.
Pros:
·         Tube Packaging.
·         Travel friendly and Pocket friendly too.
·         Sweet aroma.
·         Has SPF 15.
·         Good array of ingredients.
·         Feels light on lips.
Cons:
·         Doesn’t last long on my lips.
·         Will not work for severely chapped lips.
Overall, I feel it is an average lip balm for winters. I guess it will work well in summers adding the benefit of SPF 15.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Streax Perfect Shine Hair Serum review

Coccoon Eternal Youth All in One Smart Cream Review - Indian Flawless Beauty

Lakme Lip Love Care Review

Top 5 Homemade Summer/Monsoon Face packs for Oily Skin - Indian Flawless Beauty

Fuschia Citrus Orange Bath Salt Review- Indian Flawless Beauty

Dabur Gulabari Premium Rose Water Review

Delicious Sabudana Khichdi Recipe

Scribble Your Heart Away with Matrikas Creative Woman's Journal

Handmade French Green Clay Soap by Amara Organix review- Indian Flawless Beauty

Best home remedies to get rid of pimples very fast