Scribble Your Heart Away with Matrikas Creative Woman's Journal

Matrikas Creative Woman’s Journal- Butterfly
Hello everyone,
In this post, I’m going to review a creative woman’s journal by Matrikas Paper products. I received this as a part of their Blogger Outreach Program. I have used so many diaries or journals before but this one has become my favorite of all. I’m so much in love with its beauty and its quality.

Why do we need a journal?
You might think what is the need of it when the technology has advanced so much.  Well, screens and keyboards can never replace the joy of writing.
“Keep a journal. Travel with it, eat with it, sleep with it. Slap into it every stray thought that flutters up into your brain. Cheap paper is less perishable than gray matter. And lead pencil markings endure longer than memory.” – said American Novelist and journalist, Jack London.
For me, a journal or a diary is very important. Being an introvert, I just can’t express what I feel, what I think or what I want to say; my journal becomes my savior friend then. I find writing or doodling a great relief. It is a place where I express myself, experiments with new ideas or even can make a mistake, where no one will judge me and my feelings, where I explore myself more. And not only for introverts, I think, everyone out there should spend some ME time with a journal. It will bring you inner peace. It will help you to keep yourself organized. You can feel the difference yourself.
So let’s get into the review to know more about this particular journal:
About Matrikas Paper Products:
“The name MatrikaS derives from the Sanskrit word for " MOTHER ", denoting the powerful energies.
In donning this name, They take inspiration from the creative energies aiding in the process of ideation, innovation and expression. Validating the name through attributes, their range of Paper Products presents you with the premium space to stimulate your mind and unless your creative best. Their range includes exquisitely designed and finished Diaries, Notebooks, Journals, Office stationery and Social stationery, Products that you would love as much to just hold on to as to flaunt.
We take pride in directing our creativity towards building custom niches for others to be creative in!”
About Matrikas Creative woman’s journal:
This creative woman’s journal comes in four variants:
·         Butterfly- To Dream
·         Fish- To Glide
·         Feather- To Write
·         Dragonfly- To Fly
·         I chose the butterfly one. It has pink satin cloth-textured sort of cover with a golden butterfly screen on it. Also it has golden dots all over the pink hard bound cover. It looks soo beautiful and so elegant. The round corners add extra elegance to this journal.

·         It also has an elastic sort of thing around the journal to secure it and an elastic pen holder too.

·         The quality of pages is nice and thick. The first page is dedicated to hold the personal data of the owner.

·         Next, there are ruled sheets where you can pen down anything, make your plans, note your random ideas, important notes, quotes and thoughts, just anything you like to jot down.

·         Then, it has 8 adult coloring sheets inside inspired by our mother nature which helps you to recollect your childhood memories.  Coloring is such a therapeutic idea. It elevates your mood and makes you feel like a kid again.



·     
    It also has some plain doodle sheets for scribbling your heart out. I love doing this. It gives me a sense of relief. Whenever I feel low, I took out this journal and start doodling and It calms down my mind, literally. I love this part the most.

·         Then, It has a lot of stickers to make journal writing a great fun. We all love stickers and the options here are pretty cool. I liked it a lot.



·         Also, it has some pages dedicated to list down – Books to be read, Places to be visited and Name & Address.




·         In the end of it, It has a paper pouch where you can store some stick-ons or some paper stuffs or decorative elements and stuffs like that.

Overall, I would say this is Perfect. This beautiful journal conveys the fact that so much thought is put into the making of this. Thank you so much Matrikas for this beautiful journal.  A must- have for all the women to Scribble their heart away.
Product Specification:
A5 Journal
Size: 14.7 cm X 20.5 cm
Pages: 224
Price: Rs. 450
Where to buy: Matrikas Official Site OR Amazon.

Comments

  1. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. best vitamin c serum for face in India

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Coccoon Eternal Youth All in One Smart Cream Review - Indian Flawless Beauty

Book Review: From Yesterday by Anupam Dasgupta

Vitamin E for skin,hair and body- Benefits, Uses and Side-Effects(Indian Flawless Beauty)