Dabur Gulabari Premium Rose Water Review


Dabur Gulabari Premium Rose Water Review
Hello beauties..!!
Today I’m reviewing about a product most of us know since ages. Rose water is known for its cleansing and soothing properties and also for reducing pores and many skin benefits. This Rosewater is from Dabur. Let’s get into the review.

Price: Rs. 42 for 120ml
How to use?
ü  Use with cotton pad directly or in face packs or with glycerin for fresh and glowing skin.
My experience with the product:
I am a big lover of face packs. So, Rosewater is a must have for me because it is obviously more beneficiary to use rose water instead of normal water. I picked this Dabur Gulabari rose water last month and felt it’s quite nice. It comes in a white transparent bottle with a cute pink cap.

 It smells like roses which feel very pleasant while applying it. The smell is not overpowering at all, it vanishes within seconds after applying this. Its consistency is like normal plain water. It is neither sticky nor greasy. It gets absorbed in skin really fast and it really soothes out and tones my skin really well.
It is like a multipurpose product for me. I use it as a toner as rosewater is supposed to be the best toner for dry skin. I use it in my face packs. I use it to soothe out my under eye areas and what not. I really can’t say how much I’m addicted to rosewater and this product seems good to me. With regular uses it makes my skin glowing too.
Pros:
·         Affordable
·         Multipurpose product
·         Didn’t break me out
·         Pleasant smell
·         Non greasy non sticky can be absorbed easily in the skin
·         Easily available
Cons:
·         None I can think of
Will I repurchase/recommend Dabur Gulabari Premium Rose Water?
Yes, definitely. It is a really nice inexpensive multipurpose product which is very good for our skin. I can immediately see the results. Highly recommended.

Also check out these:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Coccoon Eternal Youth All in One Smart Cream Review - Indian Flawless Beauty

Vitamin E for skin,hair and body- Benefits, Uses and Side-Effects(Indian Flawless Beauty)

Top 5 Homemade Summer/Monsoon Face packs for Oily Skin - Indian Flawless Beauty

Delicious Sabudana Khichdi Recipe

Fuschia Green Tea Clarifying Face & Body Scrub Review- Indian Flawless Beauty

Amazon Haul for my DIYs

Book Review: From Yesterday by Anupam Dasgupta

Lacto Calamine Skin Balancing Daily Nourishing Lotion review

Maybelline White Superfresh 12 hr whitening + perfecting compact - Shell Review