Facial Sheet Mask by Mond'Sub Paris Review- Indian Flawless Beauty

Facial Sheet Masks by Mond’Sub Paris
Hello people,
Hope you all are doing well. In this post, I am going to review 2 Facial Sheet Masks from a brand Mond’sub. Facial sheet masks are the biggest craze in skincare world right now. This Korean Skin care routine is gaining so much hype these days and they are worth it as well. So, let’s get into the review to get more about these Mond’sub sheet masks:

About the Brand:
Mond’Sub brings to you a variety of dermatologically tested facial masks with its Whitening, Moisturizing and Soothing versions that have a special 3d effect making them perfectly fit like a second skin and providing you with optimum hydration to skin glowing it. They contain special ingredients that renew dead cells and fill wrinkles giving you a firm skin. Add oomph to your gleaming skin with MOND’SUB face sheet masks.
Price: Rs. 200 each. But you can find discounts on Nykaa or Amazon.
Shelf- Life: 3 years.
1.      Mond’Sub  Collagen Silk Mask.

What does the produt claim?
Formulated with several plant extracted essences, this formula is specially designed for dry skin, mature or prematurely aging. The mask can promote skin’s metabolism, balance skin nutrients and water, replenish skin fully, nourish and hydrate skin, increase skin’s vigor, arouse loose and ageing skin, activate skin’s natural anti-ageing ability, keep skin smooth, elastic and moist, bring you a youthful and pleasant appearance.
Ingredients:
Water (aqua), Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cherry extract, Rose oil, Ceramide, Seaweed extract, Hyaluronic acid, Fragrance.

How to use:
Apply the mask on a cleansed face, adjust it properly and leave it on for 15-20 minutes. Remove  and massage redundant essence into skin gently, then rinse the face.
My experience with Collagen Silk mask:
I love this one. The packaging is pretty. The sheet mask is neatly folded inside, fully drenched in serum. The sheet  is thin and is protected between two films. All the instructions to apply it correctly are given at the back of the packaging.
I applied the mask for 20 minutes and removed it, then massaged the left over essence in my skin and washed off my face after 30 minutes. The serum was not too thick and has a bit oily texture.
I can feel my skin was properly hydrated, nourished and plump  and it literally gives a silky touch to it. I just loved it.
Rating: 5/5
Will I repurchase/ recommend this?
Yes, for sure. Just go and grab it for a silky soft and nourished skin. It is worth a try.
2.      Mond’Sub Pearl Revitalizing 3D Hanging Ears Face and Neck Mask.

What the product claims?
Combining the pearl extract from the deep sea, which contains rich minerals, vitamins and amino acid, added with hyaluronic acid and seaweed extract, this mask can efficiently hydrates and moisturizes the skin. With other active ingredients, the mixed essence in the neck and face mask brings you an significant skincare effect, brightening and lightening your skin.
Ingredients:
Aqua, Propylene glycol, Glycerin, Collagen, Tremella Fuciformis (mushroom) extract, Hydrolyzed pearl, Lactobacillus, Hyaluronic acid, Allantoin, Fragrance.

How to use?
Apply the mask on the cleansed face, hang the mask onto ears. Keep it for 15 minutes, and then remove the mask. Massage excess essence with finger tips before rinsing with warm water.
My experience with this Pearl Revitalizing 3D Mask
This mask is a 2-step process. One is the sheet mask and the second is Vitamin C essence.

 This sheet mask is thin and cut out in such a way that it has 3D hanging ears face and neck mask. The serum of this sheet mask is a bit sticky than the earlier one. I applied the mask and removed it after 20 minutes and then massaged with the Vitamin C essence which is given separately. And after half an hour, I washed off my face with normal water. It does what it claims. My face feels moisturized and lifted. It brightens my skin as well.
Rating: 4 out of 5
Overall, I would say both the sheet masks are good for providing moisturisation and hydration to the skin to make it silky soft. I also feel , with continuous usage, these masks do what they claim for pretty well. Do give them a try and I’m sure you’ll like the results. I like the Silk Collagen Mask more because its serum is not too thick. It is less sticky than the other one.

Let’s call it a day. Stay connected. Stay beautiful.

Comments

  1. Celebs are also showing there love for sheet masks. It's like a mini facial at home. These are actually single use face masks which comes with infused serums. Nicely Details post thanks for it. I recently wrote an article about the same. Have a look mond sub sheet masks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article was so use full.. Pleas visit it product.. Thank-you so much..
    https://sauvewomen.com/beauty-guest-post/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really great. Informative & useful article. Thank you so much for sharing this valuable content. Know about the My Makeup Favorites

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this beautiful information.I hope you will also share more information on beauty.please keep sharing.
    Best Lip Liners in My Stash

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will eventually come back later on. I want to encourage you to continue your great writing, have a nice My Basic Makeup Kit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Valuable information. I would like to say thank you for sharing this post with us. Get to know about the How I Reduced My Hair Fall and Increased Hair Growth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will eventually come back later on. I want to encourage you to continue your great writing, have a nice My Affordable Lipsticks List

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Coccoon Eternal Youth All in One Smart Cream Review - Indian Flawless Beauty

Book Review: From Yesterday by Anupam Dasgupta

Vitamin E for skin,hair and body- Benefits, Uses and Side-Effects(Indian Flawless Beauty)

Best home remedies to get rid of pimples very fast