My Beauty and Skincare Shopping Haul- 1


My Beauty and Skin care shopping Haul- 1
Hello lovely people..!!
It’s been a long time I went for shopping out here. So, as I told you yesterday on Instagram that I bought quite a few products, this post is all about that haul. Also I get bored of writing product reviews so I thought why not to do a haul kind of post.
I’m more like a skincare girl than a makeup one. So here are the products which I bought yesterday.

I haven’t tried any of these earlier (except Secret Temptation) so I can’t give you a detailed review now. But I’ll do all the reviews soon.
So the first product is: Vaseline Healthy White Lightening Visible fairness lotion



Price: Rs. 199 for 300 ml
It says it has skin illuminating minerals and triple sunscreens. Summer is almost here and the sun rays getting too harsh day by day and I get tanned very easily so I thought I should buy this body lotion with sunscreens to take care of my hands and legs from being tanned.
2.  Jovees Apricot and Almond Face Scrub

Price: Rs. 125 for 100 gm
I generally prefer herbal products and I bought this one only because I was actually impressed with the ingredients used in it i.e. Apricot kernel oil, almond oil, wheatgerm oil, Walnut Shell powder. I heard about it once with one of my friends and I ran out of my scrubs so I picked this one.
3. Secret Temptation- Romance Perfume Body Spray

Price: Rs. 185
As I told you earlier I’ve used it already and I really love the fragrance. It comes in a variety but I like this ROMANCE one.
4. Elle 18 color pops lipstick




Price: Rs 110
The girl beside me was buying Elle 18 lipsticks and the SA was swatching the shades for her. I was looking on the swatches and I really like this shade. It’s called Superlicious Red indicated by number 10. It really is so beautiful coral shade. And I love corals.
5. Oxylife Crème bleach

Price: Rs 80
I’ve never tried any bleach on my face but I’ve seen a lot of girls in my hostels and I like the results it gives on their face. So I picked this one for just I wanted to try it once.
6. White Tone Face Powder

Price: Rs. 100 for 70 gm
I liked it cute pinky packaging.It smells so nice as well.
7. Lotus Safe sun Sunblock cream SPF 30

Price: 195 for 50gm
I wanted to buy the SPF 40 one but I was insisted to try this one. She said this one is good for us and having positive reviews about the product so I got this. I hope it works. It says it is water and sweat proof, non-greasy and for all skin types. It gives UVA and UVB sun protection.
So, guys this is it. I hope you like this post. I’ll review all these products in a detailed way very soon. In case if you want review on any of these, you can comment below. I’ll make sure to review that one first. Till then stay tuned with us. Also do like, comment, follow and share and makes my small blog grow. Stay connected, stay happy and stay beautiful. See you with another post soon.

Check out these too:
Best DIYs to remove blackheads
Easiest DIYs to prevent Dandruff
Dabur Gulabari Rose Water Review
Nature's Aloevera Gel Review

Comments

  1. I love many of these products! I am currently hosting an exciting giveaway on my blog and would love for you to participate! https://lipstickforlunchsite.wordpress.com/2017/02/17/giveaway-update/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Coccoon Eternal Youth All in One Smart Cream Review - Indian Flawless Beauty

Book Review: From Yesterday by Anupam Dasgupta

Handmade French Green Clay Soap by Amara Organix review- Indian Flawless Beauty

Vitamin E for skin,hair and body- Benefits, Uses and Side-Effects(Indian Flawless Beauty)