Bio Bloom Jasmine Face Mist Review- Indian Flawless Beauty

Bio Bloom Jasmine Face Mist
Hello people,
In this post, I’m going to share my experience with one of my current favorite products. It is a Facial Mist by Bio Bloom in the fragrance of Jasmine. Although I’m not a big fan of jasmine but this product has just the right amount of fragrance and I really like it. Let’s immediately get into the review:

About the brand “Bio Bloom”
Bio Bloom started with the realization that Nature is the epitome of eternal beauty & is an endeavor to bring to you some natural ways to bring out the best in your skin, naturally!             
They provide Natural & Organic Products for enhancing the Beauty & health of our skin & hair.
About the product:
This Face Mist Spray offers hydration and an aroma therapeutic sensation along with a punch of anti-oxidants. This Chemical-Free Face Mist from Bio bloom also keeps your skin moisturized, balances your skin's oil production and keeps your skin feeling fresh - day and night.
Free from parabens, formaldehyde, sulphates and Petrochemicals.
Price: Rs. 250 for 50 ml . Find it on Amazon.
Shelf- Life: 24 months
Ingredients:  Jasmine water

How to use:
Hold the Mist about 5-6 inches away from your face and spray with your eyes closed. Let it sit for a minute or so and then blot off the excess with a clean tissue or towel.
My experience with this Bio bloom jasmine face mist:
It comes in a palm-sized transparent spray bottle which has an outer cap over it. This makes it super convenient to travel.

I’ve been using this mist for quite a few days now  days now and I must say I’m in love with this from Day 1 itself. It has a very mild jasmine fragrance which helps to soothe and freshen up our skin. I absolutely love its balanced fragrance of jasmine.  It keeps the skin moisturized and doesn’t dry it out.
I always keep it handy, whenever my skin feels dull, I spray it on my face and I’m good to go. It instantly refreshes your skin. Also it is suitable for all skin types.
 I feel it is a bit on the expensive side but it is totally worth the money. I’m surely gonna repurchase this. This is a must-have product for summers.
Pros:
·         Travel friendly.
·         Balanced jasmine fragrance.
·         Doesn’t dry out the skin.
·         Paraben and SLS free.
·         Value for money.
·         Instantly soothes out and freshen up the skin.
·         True to all its claims.
Cons:
·         I found none.
Rating: 5 out of 5.

Comments

  1. Pretty good post. I have just stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed reading your blog posts very much. I am looking for new posts on Fragrance Free Hyaluronic Acid Serum to get more precious info. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Coccoon Eternal Youth All in One Smart Cream Review - Indian Flawless Beauty

Vitamin E for skin,hair and body- Benefits, Uses and Side-Effects(Indian Flawless Beauty)

Top 5 Homemade Summer/Monsoon Face packs for Oily Skin - Indian Flawless Beauty

Delicious Sabudana Khichdi Recipe

Fuschia Green Tea Clarifying Face & Body Scrub Review- Indian Flawless Beauty

Dabur Gulabari Premium Rose Water Review

Amazon Haul for my DIYs

Book Review: From Yesterday by Anupam Dasgupta

Lacto Calamine Skin Balancing Daily Nourishing Lotion review

Maybelline White Superfresh 12 hr whitening + perfecting compact - Shell Review