Top 5 Absolute Favorites ~ April 2017


My absolute favorites ~ April 2017
Hello all,
In this post, I’m going to share my April favorite products. I’ve tried quite a lot of new products in April. Few I liked, few I didn’t. But there were few products which I absolutely loved. So, Here I am compiling my top 5 favorites from the month of April:


1.     Greenviv Chocolate and Vanilla Lip Scrub: This is one of the best lip scrubs I’ve used till date.



ü  Enriched with the goodness of Coconut oil, almond oil, Kokum butter, Cocoa Butter and Beeswax.
ü  Chemical Free.
ü  Gives Instant Results.
ü  Highly Effective for pigmented lips.
ü  Makes your lips healthy and plump.
 Check out the detail review HERE.

2.     AmaraOrganix Green Apple Homemade Scrub: This is so summery soo refreshing.



ü  Chemical-free, Paraben-free, organic product.
ü  Love the fresh fragrance.
ü  Makes your skin soft and supple.
ü  Doesn’t dry out my skin.
ü  Gives a refreshing feeling in this hot summer
     Check out the detail review HERE.

3.     Matra Lip Balm- Vanilla Ice: Only two words for this “Intensely Moisturizing”



ü    100% pure and natural
ü   Gives intense moisturisation
ü  Heals and repair dry and chapped lips
ü  SPF infused
ü  Long Staying Power
     Check out the detail review HERE.

4.     Greenviv Herbal Soap- Rose: I just can’t stop sniffing this. It smells so beautiful.



ü  Exotic Fragrance.
ü  Doesn’t dry out my skin like other soaps.
ü  Impressive ingredients.
ü  Suitable for all skin types.
    Check out the detailed review HERE

5.     Nivea Total Face Cleanup: I’ve used it earlier too. This April it was my Saviour product.



ü  Brightens my skin instantly without drying it out.
ü  Good for oily skin.
ü  Relax facial muscles.
ü  Mild and pleasant fragrance.
     Check out the detail review HERE

     This is it for the day. Do tell me your favorites. Also please subscribe to my blog and share some love to us.
   Stay connected. Stay beautiful.

Comments

  1. Get Jaipur's best and experienced makeup professionals for parties and bridal makeup at sizzling scissors. We cater to all your needs like bridal makeup, making the bride ready for her wedding, Hair Spa, Waxing, Manicure and Pedicure and many more.
    for more information contact us at: https://www.sizzlinscizzors.com/contact-us.php

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Coccoon Eternal Youth All in One Smart Cream Review - Indian Flawless Beauty

Vitamin E for skin,hair and body- Benefits, Uses and Side-Effects(Indian Flawless Beauty)

Top 5 Homemade Summer/Monsoon Face packs for Oily Skin - Indian Flawless Beauty

Dabur Gulabari Premium Rose Water Review

Delicious Sabudana Khichdi Recipe

Fuschia Green Tea Clarifying Face & Body Scrub Review- Indian Flawless Beauty

Amazon Haul for my DIYs

Book Review: From Yesterday by Anupam Dasgupta

Lacto Calamine Skin Balancing Daily Nourishing Lotion review

Maybelline White Superfresh 12 hr whitening + perfecting compact - Shell Review