Streax Perfect Shine Hair Serum review


Streax Perfect Shine Hair Serum review
Hello friends..!!
I’m here with a new review. Hope you find it useful. This one is a Hair Serum by Streax. I’m so much excited to write this one. Let’s get into the review without wasting time:
Streax Perfect Shine Hair Serum vitalized with walnut oil.
Liquid Silk smoothens and Polishes hair.

Price: Rs 175 for 100 ml
What it claims:
 Smoothes dry, frizzy and unruly hair. Natural moisture locking and conditioning effect of Walnut oil helps in enhancing hair smoothness and your hair stays shiny, nourishing and manageable all day.

How to use:
Work a small amount of serum in hands and apply evenly through damp hair. Blow-dry or style as desired.
Can be re-applied throughout the day for added shine and frizz free hair.
My take on the product:
It comes in brownish or kind of golden pump dispenser which I really like. The pump dispenses appropriate amount of serum every time

The texture of this serum is very light. It contains the goodness of Walnut oil and Almond oil both.

After washing my hair, I pour some of it and apply it on my damp hair and it goes like silk really. My hair was looking shiny and luscious. I can’t help running my hands into my hair. It feels so smooth and it remained that way almost the entire day. Applying this also helps in detangling of hair which leads to less hair breakage.
It has a weird kind of smell but it goes off within seconds. Apart from this I really like the product. It gives amazing results with every use. It lives up to all its claims.
Pros:
·         Lightweight
·         Helps to tame frizzy hair.
·         Adds shine and smoothness to hair
·         Vitalized with Walnut oil and Almond oil both
·         Widely available
·         Affordable for this much quantity goes a long way as only pea sized amount is required for mid length hair.
Cons:
·         I think the smell is weird
Will I recommend/repurchase Streax Perfect Shine Hair Serum?
Yes, Definitely. In fact I already have ordered one as this bottle is almost over. I really like the results it gives. Do give it a try lady.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Coccoon Eternal Youth All in One Smart Cream Review - Indian Flawless Beauty

Book Review: From Yesterday by Anupam Dasgupta

Handmade French Green Clay Soap by Amara Organix review- Indian Flawless Beauty

Lakme Perfect Radiance Facewash Review

Vitamin E for skin,hair and body- Benefits, Uses and Side-Effects(Indian Flawless Beauty)