What's inside my Fab Bag- February 2017 Review


What’s inside my Fab bag for the month February 2017?
Hello people..!!
I just received my February 2017 Fab bag and could not wait to unbox it. It took quite a long time to arrive but finally it is here. It is my first Fab bag. For all those who don’t know What Fab bag is- It is a monthly beauty subscription box where you get 3-5 full size or sample sized products based on your beauty profile. You can order it from the site of Fab bag Here
Let’s find out what I got in My February Fab Bag 2017. It comes with a different theme every month. The theme of this month is “The Pucker Up!”
The bag is off white in color with lip impressions and lip glosses printed over it which is looking very eye- catching. The quality of the bag is really good. I loved the bag.

Now coming to the content, I received total four products of which 3 are full sized and 1 is deluxe sized Sample product in My February Fab bag 2017 which is quite satisfying.
The products are:
·        SUGAR Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick – 06 Tangerine Queen (Full Size: Rs. 499/-)
·        Matra Holistic Lip Care – Vanilla Ice (Full Size: Rs. 199/-)
·        Just Herbs Livelyclean Honey Exfoliating Face Cleansing Gel (Deluxe size Sample: Rs. 230 for 50ml)
·         Batiste Dry Shampoo Floral and Flirty Blush Seduction Fleurie (Full Size: Rs. 299/-)

1.     SUGAR Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick – 06 Tangerine Queen

It is extremely gorgeous shade that looks super pretty and beautiful on Indian skin tones. It is highly pigmented and non transferrable. I will review this lipstick soon. My most favorite product of the Fab bag. The Show stopper! I’m really crazy for lipsticks. Love you Fab bag for this pretty shade.
2.     Matra Holistic Lip Care – Vanilla Ice

It says it is 100% Natural and Pure, SPF infused Lip Balm and it is enriched with Moroccan Gold. It is free of synthetic agents, parabens, sulphates, silicones, petrochemicals, glycols and phthalates. It also comes in Kiwi and Strawberry variants.
3.     Just Herbs Livelyclean Honey Exfoliating Face Cleansing Gel

This is one of my most favorite brands. I’m really happy receiving this product. I’ve tried a few products from Just Herbs and they really suit my skin very well.
4.     Batiste Dry Shampoo Floral and Flirty Blush Seduction Fleurie

I've never tried a dry shampoo before and I was actually looking forward to buy one.I’m really exciting to try this one. It is in Cherry variant.

Overall, I loved the February 2017 Fab bag especially because of Sugar Smudge me not Lipstick and Batiste Dry Shampoo. A big thumbs up from me.

So, That’s it for the day. Hope you guys enjoyed watching whats inside my Fab bag February 2017. I'll be reviewing all of these soon.Share your thoughts in the comment section below. And Please Do subscribe to my blog if you like. Stay connected. Stay happy and Stay beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coccoon Eternal Youth All in One Smart Cream Review - Indian Flawless Beauty

Book Review: From Yesterday by Anupam Dasgupta

Handmade French Green Clay Soap by Amara Organix review- Indian Flawless Beauty

Vitamin E for skin,hair and body- Benefits, Uses and Side-Effects(Indian Flawless Beauty)