Nature's Aloevera Gel Review


Nature’s Aloevera Gel Review
Hello lovelies..!!
We all know the goodness of Aloevera Gel. Aloevera is a much known plant between us for its medicinal and skin care properties. But it is not always possible to have natural ones or even if we have the plant at our home, we don’t always have the time to scoop out some fresh Aloevera gel and then use it. So this review is about a readymade Aloevera gel from Nature Essence. Let’s get into the review:
Nature’s Aloe Vera Moisturizing Beauty Gel which contains Aloevera Extract and Peppermint oil.



Price:  Rs. 75 for 100gm
Usage: Apply the gel after cleansing your face and massage the gel softly into the skin for softening and protecting it against environmental pollutants.
 Ideal to be used every day.
My experience with this Aloevera Gel:
It comes in a green carton box on to which every detail, usage, ingredients and all these stuffs are mentioned. I’m sorry I think I threw out its outer carton so I can’t click its picture. Anyways When I opened the carton, I got a very cute round transparent plastic tub with a green lid. I really like its packaging, although tubs are little unhygienic but this Aloevera gel tub looks too cute.

Now getting to the texture It has slightly greenish translucent gel inside which looks almost sheer on fingers. It has mild fragrance in it. After applying this gel on my face, it feels a little sticky but it does not stay for long. It gets completely absorbed into the skin within a minute or so. It also gives a cooling sensation to the skin because of peppermint oil, I guess. I’m using it for past few months; it didn't break me out too.

I also use it After waxing or threading ,Whenever I get the waxing or threading done, I apply this gel and it take care of all the redness and itchiness and the burning sensation too.
In summers, when at home I just apply this gel to keep my skin hydrated. You can also use it on your acne bumps; it really soothes out and helps in reducing the inflammation.
I also use this Aloevera gel at night. I just take a little amount of it and massage it for a minute or two and leave it for overnight. Next morning I wake up with really soft and hydrated skin.
Summarizing its pros and cons:
Pros:
·         Cute packaging
·         Affordable
·         Easily available.
·         It works for dry as well as oily skin. Doesn’t break me out.
·         Multipurpose gel. Can be used after waxing or threading or even mixed with facemasks.
Cons:
·         It feels little sticky for some time, later it gets absorbed.
Will I repurchase/recommend Nature’s Aloevera Gel?
Yes, for sure I will buy. It is a decent product But this time may be I would like to try some other brand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coccoon Eternal Youth All in One Smart Cream Review - Indian Flawless Beauty

Book Review: From Yesterday by Anupam Dasgupta

Handmade French Green Clay Soap by Amara Organix review- Indian Flawless Beauty

Lakme Perfect Radiance Facewash Review

Vitamin E for skin,hair and body- Benefits, Uses and Side-Effects(Indian Flawless Beauty)