Amazon Haul for my DIYs

Amazon Haul for my DIYs
Hello people,
Today I’m sharing with you all what I bought from Amazon recently. I try a lot of DIYs for my skincare and it really helps. So, this time I bought the products which I use in many of my DIYs. Let’s see what they are:

1.      Looms and Weaves Red Sandalwood Powder- 100 gm





Red Sandalwood powder or Raktha Chandan is one of the oldest and the most reliable beauty ingredient. It has a lot of benefits.
·         Nourishes our skin
·         Evens out our complexion
·         Gives a radiant glow on your face
·         Exfoliate our skin and control excess oil
·         Helps in De-tanning
·         Helps to prevent acne and remove acne scars
·         And lots more.

If you want details about how to use it the right way for maximum benefits, you can tell me in the comments below and I’ll have another detailed post about it.
You can buy it HERE
2.      Looms and Weaves Wild Turmeric Powder- 125 gm

Wild Turmeric Powder or Kasthuri Manjal is also very well known beauty ingredient. It has anti bacterial properties and especially known as it helps in getting fair complexion. I use it in almost all my DIYs for added benefits. You can buy it directly from HERE
Both these “Looms and Weaves” product comes in tub packaging with a Greeting Note from Looms and Weaves, Thiruvanantpuram (Kerala) – Land of Herbs.

Both have a shelf- life of 24 months. I’ve already used a tub of these two. This is my second order and I really love these products as they are 100% natural and give satisfying results.
3.      Kotakkal Arya Vaidyashala Kumkumadi Tailum
This is a herbal oil for face massage. It helps in even out our skin and improves our complexion keeping it problem-free. The main ingredient of this oil is Saffron and I think everybody knows the benefits of Saffron.

It is packed in a white and pink colored outer carton on which details are printed. This product arrived 3-4 days earlier and sadly I threw out the outer carton.So,don’t have the picture of it.

It comes in an eye drop kind of bottle and has a shelf-life of 3 years. You can buy it directly from HERE
So these are the three products I love to use in my skincare regime.
PS: This is a totally unsponsored review. I shared it as I honestly liked it.
Meet you in another post. Stay tuned. Stay connected. Stay happy and beautiful. And please share with your friends if you like it and please follow my blog for more beauty updates. You can also follow me on my social media. Links are in my blog.

Check out these too:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Coccoon Eternal Youth All in One Smart Cream Review - Indian Flawless Beauty

Book Review: From Yesterday by Anupam Dasgupta

Vitamin E for skin,hair and body- Benefits, Uses and Side-Effects(Indian Flawless Beauty)